Nova Sharklink is an online education portal for the students and faculty at the Nova Southeastern University. Anyone who has an active account at the Sharklink portal can sign into their account anytime and anywhere they wish. It packs a wide range of features that allow the student/teacher to manage their accounts.
You can access your Sharklink account through any web or mobile browser. Once signed in you can view your respective role at the university online. Here is a detailed walkthrough of the account login procedure. You can also read steps to change and reset your account login password.
What is the Nova Sharklink Portal?
Nova Southeastern University has developed the Nova Sharklink Login portal for its students and teachers. If you are associated with the university you can sign into view your respective account over the web.
Logging in a student can view their grades, access the academic calendar, register for additional courses, get in touch with the teachers, learn online, view university events and more. On the other hand a teacher can upload data for the students, help them with online learning, access their work schedule, pay stubs and W2 information.
Nova Southeastern University is a private university located in Florida. It has its main campus in Dave Florida and is headquartered in College Ave, Fort Lauderdale, United States. It has a total number of 18 schools, colleges and centres under it that offer over 150 educational programs.
How to Log into Nova Sharklink
- Go to the Nova Sharklink login website to begin. www.sharklink.nova.edu
- Once the web page opens there is the login widget at the top right.
- Provide the username and password in the white spaces.
- Tap on the Login button below and you will be logged in.
- In case you aren’t able to recall your username open the login homepage.
- Look below the login section and there is the ‘Forgot Username’ link.
- Click on it and you will be navigated to a new page.
- Select a method for verification from the drop-down menu.
- Enter date of birth and check the boxes below to confirm you are not a robot and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap ‘Submit’ button below and you can retrieve your NSU identity.
- Go to the login web page of NSU.
- Look below the login section and there is a ‘Reset Password’ link just beside the ‘Change Password’ URL.
- Click on it and you will find a password reset screen.
- Enter the username associated with your account and click on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- In the next step you can recover your password.
- If you want to change your password you should open the login homepage.
- Look at the bottom of the login widget there.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ link and you will be directed to the password update page.
- Provide the following information for changing your password:
- NSU email address
- Old password
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Click the ‘Submit’ button below and you can change your password.
You can connect with the Nova help desk on 1-800-541 NOVA Ext: 24357. Or you can even contact them via email at email@example.com. Once you read the steps above you will be able to log into your account with ease.