How To Apply For REI Co-op MasterCard
Are you looking for steps to obtain the REI Co-op MasterCard? Here you can find all the related information to the REI MasterCard. The card is issued primarily for use at the REI Stores. You can get a wide range of benefits if you use the MasterCard inside the Recreational Equipment Inc. The credit card has great rewards on purchase as well as sign up offers. Outdoor enthusiasts would surely love the card as it has a heap of benefits to fuel their thrilling.
An application can be done on the website of the bank. To apply you just need to keep your personal and financial information handy and have access to an internet connected device. Read the guide below for REI Co-op MasterCard Application guide as well as other information related to the card.
As mentioned earlier the REI Co-op MasterCard is issued for making purchases at Recreational Equipment Inc. The company features outdoor recreation sporting goods such as camping gear, travel equipment, clothing, and other sports gear. Recreational Equipment Inc. is based in the United States with headquarters set up in Kent, Washington.
Some instant perks of the credit card include- cash backs on purchases at REI, cash back on everyday purchases and REI member dividend.
REI Co-op MasterCard Rate and Fee
- Annual Percentage Rate- 2.7 ratings
- Rewards Flexibility- 3.0 ratings
- 1% reward on everyday purchases.
- 5% rebate on REI gift cards
- Annual Bonus- No
- Annual Fee- $0 ($20 one-time REI lifetime membership fee required)
- APR Rate- 15.99-26.99% (variable)
- Yearly Rewards- ($1,325 monthly spend)
- Application is powered by the U.S. Bank
Benefits of the REI Co-op MasterCard
- The REI Co-op MasterCard offers its holders with a 5% rebate at the REI which includes discounts items such as gift cards and services.
- You can a discount of 1% of every purchase made through the card.
- The rewards program of the REI Co-op MasterCard is great for anyone who loves shopping at REI stores.
- There is a valuable sign up offer of a $100 gift cards with is tempting.
- It is easy to redeem the sign up offer at the website of the credit card.
- The REI Co-op MasterCard is a world MasterCard and so packs a lot more benefits such as $0 fraud liability and extended warranty.
- The rewards are unlimited. Thus you are not restricted to earn rewards in your wallet.
- Your annual dividend is divided in March of every year with rebates that are applied automatically.
- The REI Co-op MasterCard is good for anyone who frequently shops at the REI Stores.
- The dividend can only be applied once a year.
- REI Co-op MasterCard is bad for you if you seldom pay a visit to the REI sporting goods stores.
- The APR rate of 11% is potentially high and would burn a hole in your pockets.
REI Co-op MasterCard Application Steps
- If you have decided to apply for the REI Co-op MasterCard then you need to open the website of the credit card. www.reimastercard.com
- Now go to the “Card Details” tab and a drop down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option that is among the options that display under the card details tab.
- Or you can directly open the application page of the REI MasterCard. https://applications.usbank.com/oad/apply.personal.controller?method=start
- Complete the personal information section of the application form with the following data- REI member number, REI employee referral code, first name, last name, date of birth, social security number, country of citizenship, primary phone number, mobile phone number, email address.
- Next enter the following data in the housing information section of the form- physical address, city, state, zip code, housing status, monthly payment, mail delivery address.
- Fill in the income and employment section with the data mentioned here- employment status, total annual income, source of annual income, if you are interested in balance transfers.
- Check the box below if you wish to apply for an additional card.
- Read the REI MasterCard terms and conditions and agree by checking the box below.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button there and you are ready to go.
REI Co-op MasterCard Check Application Status
In order to check the application status, you need to call on 1-800-947-1444 and choose Option 1 for knowing the status of your application.
The representative or IVR will require your Social Security Number and other information for verification purposes.
REI Co-op MasterCard Login
- If you already have the REI MasterCard then you can log into your account at the homepage. https://www.reimastercard.com/
- To log into your account open the webpage and locate the “Card member Login” button.
- Click on it and a new login page will open on the screen.
- Enter the personal id and password and click on the ‘Log In’’ button.
REI Co-op MasterCard Payment
Paying your REI MasterCard bills is easy. You can pay via any of the methods available. Read the guide here for more information.
- For online payment, the customer needs to open the payment page of the credit card. www.reimastercard.com/credit/makeAPayment.do
- Log into your online account with your personal id or password.
- On the account management console, there will be a “Bill Payment” tab. Locate it to begin the process.
- Click on the “Pay My Account” or “Pay a U.S. BankAccount” to go further with the credit card payment.
- Enter the payment information and authorize payment.
Pay through Auto Pay
To pay with more ease one can enroll for auto payment. You can set up an automatic payment at the auto pay sign up page of the bank. www.reimastercard.com/paymybills
Pay via Phone
For payment through phone, you should call on 1-877-734-8742, or 1-701-461-2932. Enter the REI Co-op MasterCard details and enter a method to pay.
Pay through Mail
You can mail the payment check or money order to the bank at the address listed below:
P.O. Box 790408
St Louis, MO 63179-0408
At the end of the day we consider the REI Co-op MasterCard a full-fledged credit card packing all of the Word MasterCard features. Existing customers can manage their REI Co-op MasterCard account online with the help of any internet connected device. However, the APR rate is high which might make it a bad deal.