American Collectors Insurance is a U.S. based provider of insurance products. The company majorly specializes in offering auto insurance. It is headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The products offered by American Collectors Insurance offers a complete protection plan for your vehicle that is unique. At the American Collectors Insurance, one can find the most affordable way to find insurance policies.
Logging into your American Collectors Insurance one can view policyholder information, check insurance vehicle eligibility, renew an insurance policy, update policyholder details, view insurance products and more. Read below for a detailed review of the American Collectors Insurance. Also find American Collectors Insurance Login guide, how to make a payment, make a claim and get a quote.
What are the Benefits of the American Collectors Insurance
- There are discounts available for vehicles over the worth of $40,000 or more.
- You can get a special insurance policy for antiques and collector motorcycles.
- Emergency roadside assistance plan is handy in managing road risks.
- The insurance company offers a 24×7 online account management feature which lets you manage the account from the comfort of your home anytime and anywhere.
- As per customer reviews, the insurance provider offers a decent customer service experience and the policy is generously priced.
- American Collectors Insurance offers a pretty impressive range of auto insurance products.
- The auto insurance products pack more than expected features that are made available for every type of vehicle.
- The price of the American Collectors Insurance could be higher than the expectation of some individuals.
- Eligibility requirements for a policy are harsh to some extent.
How to Log into American Collectors Insurance
Step 1– Open the home page. www.americancollectors.com
Step 2– Click on the “Your Policy” button and the account management page opens. Choose whether you are an existing customer or agent to log in.
Step 3– For signing in one need to enter username and password. Click ‘Login’ and the system will redirect you to the account dashboard.
Step 1– In case a customer has lost login password then they need to open the login page. Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom right of the login widget.
Step 2– Type in the username and click on the button tagged “Send Password Reset Email”. Now you can check your email inbox for a new password.
How to Register
Step 1– In order to register for a new account a user must visit the login page and click on the “Register Policy” link at the bottom of the section.
Step 2– To begin the registration one needs to enter the policy number. After than enter policyholder information and set a username and password for signing in.
How to Make a Claim
Step 1– Making a claim is easy at the website of American Collectors Insurance. Open the website and click the “Submit a Claim” button.
You can also visit the claims page directly by using the claims link. americancollectors.com/filing-a-claim
Step 2– In order to file a claim one must provide the following data:
- Items/vehicles affected
- Accident or loss details
- Your policy number
- Day and time of damage (optional)
- Best way to contact you
Step 3– For submitting an insurance claim one needs to call on 1-800-360-2277.
American Collectors Insurance Quote
Step 1– If you wish to get a quote from the American Collectors Insurance then you should open the homepage. secure.americancollectors.com
Step 2– Click on the “Get a Quote” button located at the top right of the website. Select whether you are a new or existing customer and choose a service to proceed.
Step 3– Next the individual would be provided with a quick quote.
American Collectors Insurance Make Payment
Step 1– In order to pay insurance bills, online one needs to visit the website of American Collectors and log into your account.
Step 2– Once logged in there will be a payment tab on the account dashboard.
Pay via Mail
If you wish to make payments via mail send the payment check at the address listed below:
P.O. Box 8343
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-0343
What are the Insurance Plans
- Collector Vehicle Insurance
- Rods & Custom
- Classic and Antique Motorcycle Insurance
- Collectibles Insurance
|Headquarter Address||951 Haddonfield Road|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 8343|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-0343
The Bottom Line
American Collectors Insurance offers a decent number of insurance benefits for customers. However, insurance policies are overpriced to some extent. Despite the pricing, auto modifiers can find a premium policy for modified cars at the American Collectors Insurance.