Prince George’s Community College has developed the PGCC Blackboard for its students. It is an online learning portal where the students can find their course related information. With the advent of the blackboard it has been easier for the students to attend classes, get academic data, view their grades and even more.
Instead of worrying the teacher of everything they can simply sign into the PGCC Blackboard website can get the desired data at a few clicks. If you have been looking for a guide to sign into PGCC Blackboard then you search probably ends here. We have provided a simple walkthrough of the account login procedure here.
What is the PGCC Blackboard Login?
As mentioned earlier the PGCC Blackboard is a course management portal for the students of the Prince George’s Community College. Once signed in the student can approach online courses, browse for class offerings and register for favourite courses, view school events, access the bus and academic schedule, manage your expenses such as financial aid information and stay connected with co-mates and teachers.
However, the blackboard is also for the teachers at the Prince George’s Community College. As a teacher you can sign into interact with the students, upload data for them, access your work schedule, pay stubs and W2, employee benefits and more.
The PGCC Blackboard recommends you to use Chrome or Fire Fox browsers. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorers are not recommended by the system. Hence, we recommend you to use a recommended browser.
How to Log into PGCC Blackboard
- Visit the PGCC Blackboard login page to get started. pgcconline.blackboard.com
- As the web page opens there will be the login section at the centre.
- Once you have found the login widget enter the username in the first box.
- Provide your password in the next space below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and it will direct you to the account management console.
Forgot your Password?
- In case the user is unable to recall his/her account login password they can visit the login homepage to begin with the reset.
- Look for the login widget then eye below the space to enter the password.
- There is a link that reads ‘Forgot your Password?’
- Click on it and a new password reset window opens.
- There is detailed information on how to reset your password.
- Read the list of steps there and you can reset password.
How to Log in as Faculty
- If you are a faculty you can log in at the PGCC EDU homepage. my.pgcc.edu
- As the website loads there is the login section at the right.
- Locate it then provide your user id in the first space.
- Enter the password below then click on the Sign In button below.
Need Help with Employee ID?
If you are signing in for the first time your employee id will be the following:
Employee Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retiree Example: email@example.com
How to Change Password
- To change password visit the login homepage.
- Then click on the ‘Change Password’ link below the login section.
- Next you will find an update password section which requires the following data:
- User id
- Old password
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below and you will be able to change your password.
At the end we hope we offered complete information on the blackboard portal. Once you go through the steps you can sign into your student/faculty account. You can connect with the support desk of the college on +1 301-546-7422.