Disney Enterprise is a subsidiary of the Walt Disney company that holds the copyrights and owns the trademark of the property. It was given the name in 1996 after the merging of the Walt Disney Company and the Capital Cities/ABC Inc.
Walt Disney is an American company that provides entertainment and mass media. It was founded in the year 1923 as Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney and is headquartered in Burbank, California. Disney also makes films, video games has many amusement parks and much more. Walt Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment, National Geographic Partners, True X to name some.
Benefits and Features of the Disney Enterprise Employee Portal:
- The employees can communicate via email, chat or other means through the portal.
- The company newsletters, ongoings, announcements and other latest news are also updated in the portal.
- The payrolls, payment upgrades, incentives and other payment-related information are also provided on the website.
- The employees can raise a complaint or submit a query regarding the company and the policies through the portal.
- Various benefits from the company such as insurance, pensions, taxes and other provisions are also available on the website.
Steps to Register for the Disney Enterprise Employee Website:
- Open the browser and visit the website: myid.disney.com/services/registration/register
- Enter the Email address or the company ID in the first field.
- Provide the last name in the second field and click on Next.
- You can also choose your preferred language from the dropdown at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the next set of instructions to complete the registration and access the website.
The Process to Login into the Disney Enterprise Employee Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: login.myid.disney.com/login?resume=/idp/ckKR2/resumeSAML20/idp/SSO.ping&spentity=TWDC.DTSS.MyID-Prod
- Enter the Company ID or Email in the field provided.
- Tick the Remember Me box if you’re using a personal device and click on Next.
- You will be logged in to the portal and can make use of the applications provided.
Steps to Reset the Password of the Disney Enterprise Employee Website:
- Open the browser and visit the website: myid.disney.com/services/passwd/identify
- Enter the email address or the company ID in the first field.
- Enter your last name in the second field and click on Next.
- Follow the further steps to reset the password and regain access to the portal.
- You can choose your preferred language by clicking on the dropdown at the bottom of the page.
- The website is meant to be used by the employees of Disney only.
- The website contains sensitive data of the company and the employee, therefore, transmitting, sharing or copying of the data is strictly prohibited.
- Always remember to log off after each session to avoid any unauthorized use.
For Further Queries and Support:
Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0991.
Phone Number: 1866-534-7639.
Disney Official Website: www.thewaltdisneycompany.com
Disney Enterprise Employee Portal: https://login.myid.disney.com/login?resume=/idp/ckKR2/resumeSAML20/idp/SSO.ping&spentity=TWDC.DTSS.MyID-Prod