My VCU Portal is developed by the Virginia Commonwealth University for its students. If you are a student at the VCU then you can sign into your account in order to access canvas portal and blackboard. You can log in via the website of the My VCU website using any smartphone or computer browser.
Logging into your account you will be able to gain access over your course related information. Anyone who has a registered account at the My VCU Portal can log in at the website of the university. Read the guide below for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the My VCU Portal?
My VCU is a canvas platform for the Virginia Commonwealth University Students. If you are registered for an account at the university you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish. Logging in a student can view their course related information, access academic calendar, view exam results, submit assignments and projects, view and pay tuition fee, connect with teachers and co-mates and even more.
You can sign in using any computer or smartphone device. Once logged in the user can access all the above mentioned features. Simply scroll down for steps to sign into your My VCU Portal.
How to Log into My VCU Portal
- Go to the My VCU website to get started with the login procedure. login.vcu.edu
- Wait for the web page to open and there is the login widget at the middle of the screen.
- Enter the VCU e ID in the white space.
- Type in your password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you can access account.
Don’t know your e ID?
- Visit the account login homepage of the My VCU.
- Look below the space to enter the e ID and there is a link that reads ‘Don’t know your e ID?’
- Click on it and you will be directed to the self-service web page.
- Provide the following information in order to reset your id:
- Banner ID
- VCU Card
- Enter the Captcha that appears below and check the box below to confirm you are not a robot and agree to the terms and condition.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below and you can retrieve id.
Forgot your password?
- If you have lost password visit the login homepage of My VCU.
- Look below the space to enter the password and there is a link that reads ‘Forgot your password?’
- Click on it and you will be taken forward to the account management portal.
- Provide the e ID in the blank space there and check the box below to agree to the terms.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below and you can reset your password.
Read Also…. How to Take Shrimp Basket listens survey
Phone Number- (804) 828-2227
You can also connect to the help desk via email at the address here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Also….. How to Login at Verizon Employee Account
At the bottom line we have provided a complete guide to the login procedure. Once you are aware of the process you can access account with ease. You can call the help desk phone number for assistance.