My SSU Login is a student login portal for the Sonoma State University. If you are a student at the university then you can sign into your account at the website of the My SSU. Once signed in the user can view and access their course related information.
Advent of the university portal has led the students to find education a fun to do thing. Instead of learning the traditional way, one can simply sign into the MY SSU portal and manage account. In this post you can find an easy guide to the account login procedure. Read on and you can access your SSU account.
What is the My SSU Login?
Sonoma State University has developed the My SSU Login for its students. If you are an existing student at the university then you can sign into your account. However, those who haven’t yet registered can enroll.
The web portal is quite functional and allows the user to gain access over their education. Once signed in you can view your grad1es, sign up for additional courses, communicate with teachers and co-mates, access university events, class schedule, view and pay fee and more.
Sonoma State University is a public institution that offers a broad array of academic courses. It has over 9300 student enrolled for education and has a wide spread campus in 239 acres.
How to Log into My SSU
- Visit the My SSU Login website to get started. login.sonoma.edu
- Secondly, look at the centre and you will find the login section.
- The login widget is labelled ‘Online Services’.
- Enter the Username and Password in the blank spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button after that and you will be directed to the account management console.
- In case the user isn’t able to recall their login password he/she should open the login homepage. sonoma.edu
- Secondly look below the online services widget.
- You will find a URL that reads ‘Username & Password Help’.
- Click on it and select ‘Change Password’ button which is the first option there.
- Sign into your account using current username and password and you can change your password in the next step.
- Go to the My SSU Login page. sonoma.edu
- Next tap on the ‘Username & Password Help’ link below the login section.
- Click on it and the next page opens. Click on the ‘Get Username & Set Password’ button at the right there.
- It will direct you to the next page that requires the following information:
- Last name
- Zip code
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Date of birth
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and you can find your username.
Sonoma State University Admission
- In order to get admission into the Sonoma State University open the admission webpage. admissions.sonoma.edu
- Wait for the webpage to open and you will find the application period date at the top.
- You can also find the admission information in the info box at the top right.
- For online application visit the apply page directly. www2.calstate.edu/apply
- Select a term to apply for from the drop-down menu and tap the ‘Apply’ button.
- Sign into the application account or create an account if you aren’t yet registered.
- Once logged in you can apply for admission.
For assistance regarding admission send an email to the help desk on email@example.com.
Read Also…. PGCC Blackboard Login
Call on 707-664-4357 for support. Well, this was all we could provide on the account login procedure. Once you have read the steps above you will be able to log into your My SSU Account.
Reference Link :