Inside CHI Login is one of the features the company offers its employees and spouses. The web portal is developed by the Catholic Health Initiatives. It is a non-profit health system that offers services to the communities across the nation. It offers a wide range of health care services for the community with a sole mission of offering health.
There are a total number of 101 hospitals in 18 U.S. states. Out of which there are three academic health centres, nursing colleges and community health service organizations. It is one of the largest health systems across the United States. Founded in the year 1996 the company has turned out to be a national leader in health care.
What is the Inside CHI Login?
If you have signed in before you must be aware of the CHI Login portal. However, those who are new to the Inside CHI must be in a stay of confusion. The online login platform is developed by Catholic Health Initiatives for its employees and spouse. Employees and spouses can access their health care related data by signing into the CHI website.
You can log in using any computer or smartphone browser. Logging in an employee can access their business tools for connections and resources, access webmail to check their work email from anywhere and other employee resources.
How to Log into Inside CHI Employee Account
- Visit the Inside CHI Employee Login website to get started.
- As the web page opens look at the top left of the screen.
- There you will find the login section.
- Select your domain alias from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Provide username and password in the next boxes.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be taken further to the account management console.
You can check the ‘Remember Username’ box if you wish to browser to save your account for the next login session.
- If you have lost password go to the login homepage.
- Then click on the ‘Reset Password’ link which is at the top right.
- Now the password reset page opens.
- Provide the following details to reset your password:
- Domain alias
- Old password
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below and you will be able to reset your password.
CHI Spouse Login
- Go to the CHI Spouse Login website. www.catholichealth.net
- As the web page opens there is the spouse login widget at the middle.
- Provide the username and password in the blank spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Log In’ button below and you can access account.
Reset Password Now
- In case you do not remember your account password open the login homepage.
- Look at the top right of the login widget and there is the ‘Reset Password Now’ link.
- Click on it and the password reset website opens.
- Enter the following information to reset your password:
- Username or email
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Next’ and you can reset password.
Read Also…… How to Login at Verizon Employee Account
If you have trouble with anything you can call the help desk at 303-298-9100. Well, this was all we could provide on the account login procedure. You can access your account following the steps above.