CIT Home Loans / Mortgages are offered by the CIT Bank. The bank is a subsidiary of the CIT Group which is headquartered in Pasadena California. The bank has 60 branches operating in the U.S. and other parts of the world. Mortgage and home loans are one of the prominent services offered by the CIT Bank. If you are a customer of the bank then you could probably get a pre-approved offer form the bank.
Mortgage services offered by the CIT Bank are accompanied by leasing and other financial services. Primarily the company focuses on offering mortgages and lending. If you are existing customer of the CIT Home Loans and Mortgages then you can log into your account for accessing all online account management services online. Read the guide below for CIT Home Loan Details and login guide.
- Home loans
- Savings account
- Money market account
- Premier high yield savings
- Term CDs
- Jumbo CDs
Benefits of CIT Home Loans
- CIT Home loans can be obtained easily you just need to have a few information handy and you are ready to go.
- The loan servicing company offers loans for 10-, 15-, 20-, 25- or 30-year. If you have a lower term then you can get rid of the interest.
- One can get $25 cash back on depositing into CIT Bank or OneWest Bank account after closing account of your new home loan with CIT.
- The mortgages of CIT Bank allow you for a less down payment. Hence, even if you have not saved for a down payment you can get your home loan.
- Customers have an option to choose for lower monthly payments.
How to Log into CIT Home Loans
- Visit the website of the CIT Home Loans. cit.com/cit-bank/borrow/home-loans
- Look for the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right.
- The sign in button will be at the top right corner just beside the ‘Open Account’ button.
- Choose the ‘Home Loans’ option from the menu that appears when you click on the login button.
- Enter the user id and password in the sign in page and you are ready to go.
How to Apply for CIT Home Loans
- Go to the webpage of the CIT. cit.com/cit-bank/borrow/home-loans
- Hit the ‘Open Account’ button which is at the top right of the screen.
- Now a webpage labeled ‘Open an account’ will open. Choose whether you are a new customer, already have an account or are resuming an application.
- Now you will find the application screen. Enter the details required for loan application and submit.
|Headquarter Address||Pasadena, California, United States|
|Mobile Apps||iOS App|
The Bottom Line
CIT Home Loans or Mortgages customers might find the loan servicing provider a friendly one. Howbeit some must be having a bad experience with the home loan company. You can get in touch with the customer help desk for issues.