Alliance United Auto Insurance is a low-cost insurance provider based in the United States. The company specializes in non-standard insurance for automobiles. Drivers in California seem to have a high risk as some have a poor driving record, have an invalid insurance policy or bad credit. The Alliance United Auto Insurance is headquartered in California, United States and is a subsidiary of the Infinity Insurance.
At the Alliance United Auto Insurance, one can find competitive and innovative auto/car insurance products carved for drivers. Policyholders can view account holder information, pay bills online, update account details, enroll for e-statements and much more in a single go.
Benefits of the Alliance Auto Insurance
- The insurance company offers a reasonable quotes price which is approved by the brokers.
- Convenience and reliability of the insurance company is pretty good.
- The policyholder can find professional help over the internet.
- The insurance policy information is available via the online account management portal of the Alliance Auto Insurance.
- Drivers in California would find a wide range of policy options at the Alliance Auto Insurance.
- At the insurance company website, you will find a complete line of insurance products that are cost-effective and offer decent coverage.
- The options available at Alliance Auto Insurance let you choose from a wide range of insurance policies.
- The insurance policies majorly focus on California. Hence, if you reside outside the area you would find it hard to get an Alliance United Auto Insurance Policy.
How to Log into Alliance Auto Insurance
Step 1-Open the login homepage of the insurance provider. ois.allianceunited.com/oisweb/web-client/mobile/login
Step 2– At the center, there will be the login section. Provide policy number and password in order to access your account management console.
Forgot your Password
Step 1– Go to the login page. Then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link located at the bottom of the webpage.
Step 2– Enter policy number and click on the ‘Submit’
How to Register
In order to register your insurance account for online banking access, you need to call on 1-866-530-5500. Provide the primary cardholder information in order to set up online account access.
You can also send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for setting up online access.
How to Make a Claim
Step 1– If you wish to make an insurance claim you need to open the homepage of Alliance United and click on the “Report a Claim” page.
Step 2– The button will take to the bottom of the webpage which shows the claims section. For making a claim, call on 1-800-508-5833 from 7 AM to 8 PM PST all seven days a week.
Make a Claim via Chat
In order to make an insurance claim through the customer support chat open the chat window and type, “I want to make a claim”.
Select an insurance type, confirm if anyone was injured, enter policy number and finally submit the supporting documents.
How to Get a Quote
Step 1– If you wish to get an insurance quote you need to open the website of the insurance company.
Step 2– Now you can get the customer service number. 1-866-530-5500. Call on it for getting in touch with an agent and then you can easily get an auto insurance quote.
How to Make a Payment
Step 1– To make an online insurance payment you need to open the homepage of Alliance United. allianceunited.com
Step 2– Click on the “Make a Payment” button located at the top menu of the webpage to begin.
Step 3– To pay bills you must sign into your account with policy number and password. After that fill in payment information and pay using a Visa, American Express or MasterCard.
Alliance Insurance Products
Bodily injury and property damage liability: This covers the legal fee and medical expenses that are incurred when the accident occurs.
Collision: In case of a collision you get the amount of damage to replace parts that are damaged.
Medical Payments: If a death occurs during an accident the funeral expenses are provided by the company. In case of injury hospital bills are also paid by the insurance provider.
Comprehensive– If your vehicle is damaged by fire, wind, hitting animal, flood or hail then the policy covers the expenses.
Rate and Fee Information
- New business policy fee: $20 to $25.
- Renewal billing fee: $9.60 to $15.
- Installment billing fee: $12 to $15 for each of the installment due.
- Bank return fee: $25.
- SR-22/SR-1P filing fee: $5.
- Endorsement fee: $6.40 to $8 for policy changes that lead to a premium change, such as adding coverage.
- Reissue/reinstate policy fee: $13 to $10.40.
- Manual processing fee/payment fee: $5 for all payments made by phone, online credit card payments and change requests submitted by phone, email or fax.
The Bottom Line
At the verdict, you might consider the Alliance Auto Insurance a good insurance carrier. It has a pretty decent amount of features and offers a wide range of auto insurance plans. At the web portal of the insurance company, you can also find online account management services.