Agency Insurance Company is an American insurance provider based in Maryland. It offers affordable insurance products to drivers across the Virginia, Florida and Pennsylvania areas. The headquarters of the insurance company is located in Hanover, MD. It is unlike those low-cost auto insurance companies which offer a limited range of auto insurance products.
At the insurer, one can find complete coverage for their vehicle at considerable costs. The insurance policies range from two-wheelers to trailers. The company promises to make policy management easy for customers. Furthermore, there is an option of low monthly payments, flexible payment plans and much more than expected from a low-cost insurance provider.
Benefits of the Agency Insurance Company
- The Agency Insurance Company offers a wide range of auto insurance products.
- Policyholders can manage their account at the web portal of the Agency Insurance Company.
- Once you are on the webpage of the insurance company you will find the user console friendly for making payment and more.
- Although insurance costs are low the coverage is quite good.
- The products offered by the Agency Insurance Company are pretty good in comparison with other low-cost insurers.
- Coverage is good for your vehicles. Furthermore, there are policies for two-wheelers as well as long vehicles.
- The AIC does not feature a section for online quotes and direct sales. Hence, you need to be dependent on agents to purchase a policy.
- Online insurance management account has limited facilities for the policyholders.
How to Log into Agency Insurance
Step 1– Visit the login page for account access. www.myaicpolicy.com/Public/LoginPage
Step 2– There will be the policyholder login section at the right. Type in the following data to sign into your insurance account:
- Policy Number
- Billing Zip Code
Agency Insurance Company Agent Login
Agents of the AIC can log into their account to view company information online, communicate with help desk and more.
Step 1– If you wish to login into your Agency Insurance Agent account you need to open the agent login page. www.aiconline.com/Synapse/Public/LoginPage
Step 2– Scroll down and you will find the agent login section. Enter the username and password for signing in.
Step 1– Go to the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Step 2– For setting up a new password you need to enter the below mentioned details:
- Email Address
- Code Displayed on the AIC Forgotten Password page.
How to Make a Claim
As mentioned above there is no online claims procedure for the Agency Insurance Company. Hence, you need to get in touch with your agent for making a claim.
For claims call on 800-841-5241 and select the options from the IVR. Or email the quote details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Get a Quote
Step 1– Agency Insurance Company does not feature an online quotes section. Howbeit, there is another way to get a quote.
Step 2– Visit an Agency Insurance agent to get a quote. Or you may also call on the get a quote number.
Call on 800-492-5629 for getting a quote. Or you can send an email on email@example.com
Agency Insurance Company Payment
Step 1– If you wish to make Agency Company Payment then you need to open the homepage of Agency Insurance Company. www.agencyinsurancecompany.com
Step 2– Now click on the “Pay Your Bill Online” link and log into your insurance account. After signing in you will find the payments form. Next pay using a credit or debit card.
What are the Insurance Company Products?
- Car Insurance
- Van Insurance
- Truck Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Snow Mobiles Insurance
- Scooters Insurance
- Mopeds Insurance
- Segway Insurance
- Golf Carts Insurance
- Bucket Trucks Insurance
- Utility Trailers Insurance
- Flat Bed Trucks Insurance
- Tow Trucks Insurance
- Step Vans Insurance
- Commercial Autos Insurance
|Headquarter Address||Elkridge, MD 21075|
|Phone||800.492.5629 | Claims: 800.841.5241|
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 8900, Elkridge, MD 21075|
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, the Agency Insurance Company offers a pretty decent amount of policyholder benefits. However, it lacks an online quotes and claims section. To get a policy you need to visit an AIC agent.