1st Trust Bank Online Banking Login is a service that allows the customer to the bank from anywhere they are. For banking over the internet, you need to be enrolled in online banking. firsttrustbank.co.uk. Founded in 1816 the bank was formerly known as Belfast Savings Bank. It offers a myriad of services to its customers and has its banking locations throughout the nation. The bank is a part of the AIB Group which is a commercial bank based in Northern Ireland.
Online banking login facilities are one of those services offered by the bank to its customers. Once you sign into your account you will be able to view account statements, enroll in auto payment, register for additional service and much more. Read the guide below for how to log into 1st Trust Bank Online Banking.
What are the Services Offered by the Bank
- Credit cards
- Loans and overdrafts
- Current accounts
- Savings and deposit
- Private banking
- Travel insurance
Benefits of Online Banking Login
- Online banking login is a service that lets you access your banking account anytime and anywhere via any web-connected device.
- Using internet banking you can register for an additional service.
- One can apply for a loan, use overdraft facilities and get an insurance product at the click on a button.
- You can update personal information and more by logging into your account.
- Make a payment or repay loans at a click.
How to Log into 1st Trust Bank Online Banking
- To log in visit the webpage of the 1st Trust Bank. Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right. firsttrustbank.co.uk
- Select ‘Online Banking’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
- For logging in you need to enter your registration number.
- Click ‘Next’ and enter the online banking password.
Forgot Login Credentials
- If anyone has lost login credentials you need to visit the login page of the 1st Trust Bank.
- Once you are on the website of the 1st Trust you will find the link reading ‘Forgot login details’.
- A new webpage labeled forgotten online login details will open. Enter the following information to set a new password:
- Debit card number
- Name on card
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Complete the security check and you will be able to set new login credentials.
How to Enroll
- If you are willing to enroll then you need to visit the online services page of the bank. firsttrustbank.co.uk/personallogin
- Once the website opens you will find the ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on it and you will be directed to an online banking webpage.
- A glance at the benefits of online banking and you can call on 0345 793 0000† then press hash (#) to register for internet banking.
|Headquarter Address||24 Commerce Drive, Hazard, KY|
|Mobile Application||Android App|
|List of Holidays||St. Patrick’s Day Monday 18 March|
Good Friday Friday 19 April
Easter Monday Monday 22 April
May Day Monday 6 May
Spring holiday Monday 27 May
July holiday Friday 12 July
Late summer holiday Monday 26 August
Christmas Eve 2019 Tuesday 24 December
You would surely find internet banking a cozy place as it helps the customers get assisted with the easiest banking technology. If you are a customer of the bank then you can simply register for internet banking to get started.